The last we heard anything about it, the "Fables" TV show was <a title="Bill Willingham "The TV show that was prematurely announced is probably dead."" href="http://io9.com/5706478/we-talk-to-bill-willingham-about-100-issues-of-fables" target="_blank">dead in the water</a>, but that doesn't mean we can't dream.
- Uh Oh, That Hawaiian Road Rage Lady Is In Trouble, Now
- Jack White Went After The Foo Fighters In A ‘Kanye West-Esque Rant’
- Welp, Miley Cyrus Has Gone And Pissed Off The Entire Country Of Mexico Now
- Watch 8th Grade Metal Band Unlocking The Truth Make Their Late-Night TV Debut
- Laser Cat Yearbook Kid Compromises, But It’s For A Good Cause