<a href="http://smokingsection.uproxx.com/TSS/2010/10/download-jamie-foxx-feat-drake-fall-for-your-type"> The R&B game is lacking passion and, quite frankly, in dire need of a substantial movement. When the genre's best male artist just so happens to be one of Hip-Hop's biggest talents, you know something is bass ackwards. But for the right price, Drake, Ghostwriter Esq. can make yo shit tighter and, if you can beat 'em, might as well co-sign 'em. And that's exactly what Jamie Foxx has in mind. So on that note, we have two grown men hitting high notes to usher in some buzz for <a href="http://smokingsection.uproxx.com/TSS/tag/jamie-foxx">Foxxhole's</a> Body album.
- A South Carolina Woman Beat Up A 64-Year-Old Man For Farting In Her Face
- The TSA’s Expensive, Controversial Backscatter Scanners Were Utterly Useless
- Jimmy Fallon Shares His Favorite #MyRoommateIsWeird Tweets
- From The BBC To The ‘Late Late Show': Chronicling James Corden’s Rise To Late Night Talk Show Host
- Is Louise Belcher Actually The Best Character On TV? 5 ‘Bob’s Burgers’ Episodes That Make The Case.