The Miami Dolphins probably <a href="http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4344721">have the record</a> for celebrities who own a stake in an NFL team, but the Atlanta Falcons seem like they're making a push to try and beat them.
- Here’s A Hotel Valet In New Delhi Totally Crashing A $500,000 Ferrari
- ‘Playboy’ Is Going To Release An Entire Issue Shot By Professional Sleazebag Terry Richardson
- Dead Body Falls Out Of Coroner’s Car, Proceeds To Hang Out On The Street
- Stop What You’re Doing And Watch A Freak Hailstorm Clear A Siberian Beach
- Lindsay Lohan Swears She’s Not Going To Miss Any Performances In Her West End Debut