Now that we have the fourth easiest part of drafting your fantasy football team out of the way – <a href="http://withleather.uproxx.com/2013/08/the-with-leather-fantasy-football-draft-guide-how-to-pick-the-qb-of-your-dreams" target="_blank">picking the right quarterback for you</a> – it’s time to move on to the most important part, which is drafting multiple running backs that will last you the majority of the season and will provide you the least amount of mental anguish as you try to defeat the other people in your league who probably had a better first round pick and therefore got one of the elite RBs.
- A Local News Station Aired Spider-Man Getting Punched Instead Of Ray Rice’s Apology
- Watch As Julia Roberts Confronts The Internet Dog Who Hates Her
- The Trailer For ‘The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water’ Looks Splendid
- Here’s What A Porno Looks Like Without All The Distracting Porn
- Shaquille O’Neal Is Being Sued By Jahmel Binion For Making Fun Of Him On Instagram