<a href="http://uproxx.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/2073387071_5bc57897b4.jpg"></a>We <a href="http://www.uproxx.com/technology/2012/03/comcast-shows-net-neutrality-is-a-joke-with-new-xbox-service/">mentioned a while back</a> that Comcast had decided that they would just stone-cold ignore the rules over net neutrality, declaring that using their streaming apps and other goodies on the XBox 360 <a href="http://www.uproxx.com/technology/2012/03/comcast-shows-net-neutrality-is-a-joke-with-new-xbox-service/">wouldn't count against customer data caps.</a> That smells bad to a lot of people, including Vint Cerf, one of the key players in writing TCP/IP, and essentially one of the founding fathers of the modern Internet.
- John Cleese’s Lost Sketches Are Next Best Thing To More Monty Python
- Horrible Woman Wants To Know How She Can Keep The Poor Kids From Trick Or Treating In Her Neighborhood
- This Video Proves For Once And For All That Kids Hating Brussels Sprouts Is A Myth
- Terrifying ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor Wilko Johnson Is Now Cancer Free
- CBS: James Corden Coming To Late Night In March 2015