The latest nano-material to get nanotech researchers all hot and bothered is Graphene: a one-atom-thick honeycomb of carbon atoms that looks like it can do everything from making much <a href="http://www.engadget.com/2010/12/08/graphene-electrodes-promise-5x-energy-storage-boost-for-ultracap/">more powerful batteries</a> to replacing <a href="http://www.engadget.com/2010/04/02/defective-graphene-sheets-look-poised-to-succeed-silicon/">silicon as the semiconductor material of choice</a>.
- Uh Oh, That Hawaiian Road Rage Lady Is In Trouble, Now
- Jack White Went After The Foo Fighters In A ‘Kanye West-Esque Rant’
- Welp, Miley Cyrus Has Gone And Pissed Off The Entire Country Of Mexico Now
- Watch 8th Grade Metal Band Unlocking The Truth Make Their Late-Night TV Debut
- Laser Cat Yearbook Kid Compromises, But It’s For A Good Cause