While details of NBA legend Dennis Rodman’s recent trip to North Korea are mostly unknown and limited to quotes like “Kim Jong Un is just a kid” and “He’s a good guy” and “Please don’t hate me”, it seems that the 5-time NBA Champion still wants to put big ol' media jerks like George Snuffleupagus in their places.
- Feast Your Eyes On Justin Bieber’s Adorable Attempt At Growing Facial Hair
- Childish Gambino Called Himself ‘The Best Rapper’ Alive And Dissed Drake
- Seth Rogen Drank Beer Out Of The Stanley Cup Like A Good Canadian, Eh?
- Where Has Afroman Been Since ‘Because I Got High’? A Serious Investigation.
- The Gang From ‘It’s Always Sunny’ Hopes To Solve All Of Your Problems With A New Self-Help Book