I normally don't rush to put pen to paper every time Steven Spielberg speaks, and that goes double for George Lucas, but it's kind of a big deal when the two guys who invented the modern blockbuster as we know it basically tell us that the studio obsession with blockbusters is killing the film industry.
- Yahoo!’s Fantasy Football Expert Brad Evans Talks Studs, Sleepers And Why Lamar Miller Breaks Our Hearts
- Justin Bieber Filmed Himself Finally Shaving That Dirt Off Of His Upper Lip
- The Female Answer To The Hot/Crazy Matrix Guide To Women Is Here, And It’s Hilarious
- Here’s Hugh Jackman Deadlifting 400 Pounds While Looking Like A Pirate
- Nearly 400 People Participated In ‘Pay It Forward’ At A Florida Starbucks, Restoring Some Of Our Faith In Humanity