The Stephen Strasburg (shown left after a night with Tim Kurkjian and Buster Olney) hype machine finally rolled into Washington DC last night, where the record for largest collection of bandwagon fans (40,315 to be exact), set in 2008 by the Boston Celtics, was finally broken.
- Uh Oh, That Hawaiian Road Rage Lady Is In Trouble, Now
- Jack White Went After The Foo Fighters In A ‘Kanye West-Esque Rant’
- Welp, Miley Cyrus Has Gone And Pissed Off The Entire Country Of Mexico Now
- Watch 8th Grade Metal Band Unlocking The Truth Make Their Late-Night TV Debut
- Laser Cat Yearbook Kid Compromises, But It’s For A Good Cause