The newly-minted Miami Marlins made waves <a href="http://smokingsection.uproxx.com/TSS/2011/12/miami-marlins-sign-jose-reyes-albert-pujols-possibly-next">this time last year</a>, using money that had barely reached their hands to <a href="http://smokingsection.uproxx.com/TSS/2011/11/is-south-florida-in-for-another-big-three">splurge on baseball's free agent market</a> to the tune of nearly $200 million.
- Uh Oh, That Hawaiian Road Rage Lady Is In Trouble, Now
- Jack White Went After The Foo Fighters In A ‘Kanye West-Esque Rant’
- Welp, Miley Cyrus Has Gone And Pissed Off The Entire Country Of Mexico Now
- Watch 8th Grade Metal Band Unlocking The Truth Make Their Late-Night TV Debut
- Laser Cat Yearbook Kid Compromises, But It’s For A Good Cause