The story about Bruce Willis suing over his iTunes library turned out to be a total crock. But it did get people reviewing end user license agreements (EULAs) and discovering that, holy crap, under the law you totally don't own the music you paid for.
- This Harrowing Video Of A Bear Rescuing A Crow Will Restore Your Faith In Something Something
- Watch This Armless Man Throw A First Pitch With His Foot
- A Local News Station Aired Spider-Man Getting Punched Instead Of Ray Rice’s Apology
- Watch As Julia Roberts Confronts The Internet Dog Who Hates Her
- Here’s What A Porno Looks Like Without All The Distracting Porn
- Shaquille O’Neal Is Being Sued By Jahmel Binion For Making Fun Of Him On Instagram