Bryan Curtis of <a href="http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/22/magazine/george-lucas-red-tails.html?_r=1&pagewanted=all">The New York Times</a> has a long interview with George Lucas where he discusses Star Wars fan rage, the difficulty of getting studios to take Red Tails seriously, his retirement of sorts, his girlfriend, and the "<a href="http://filmdrunk.uproxx.com/2008/06/nuke-the-fridge">nuking the fridge</a>" scene in Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.
- Feast Your Eyes On Justin Bieber’s Adorable Attempt At Growing Facial Hair
- Childish Gambino Called Himself ‘The Best Rapper’ Alive And Dissed Drake
- Seth Rogen Drank Beer Out Of The Stanley Cup Like A Good Canadian, Eh?
- Where Has Afroman Been Since ‘Because I Got High’? A Serious Investigation.
- The Gang From ‘It’s Always Sunny’ Hopes To Solve All Of Your Problems With A New Self-Help Book