When Orlando Magic and eventual Brooklyn Nets center Dwight Howard agreed to sign his one-year extension to "let the Magic try to keep him", a lot of people were pissed off at Miami Heat guard Dwyane Wade when he made fun of Howard on Twitter for his overzealous use of the word "loyalty".
- Feast Your Eyes On Justin Bieber’s Adorable Attempt At Growing Facial Hair
- Childish Gambino Called Himself ‘The Best Rapper’ Alive And Dissed Drake
- Seth Rogen Drank Beer Out Of The Stanley Cup Like A Good Canadian, Eh?
- Where Has Afroman Been Since ‘Because I Got High’? A Serious Investigation.
- The Gang From ‘It’s Always Sunny’ Hopes To Solve All Of Your Problems With A New Self-Help Book