Just when I thought my anticipation level for Community's return a week from today couldn't get any higher (what, with the <a href="http://www.hulu.com/watch/336784/community-abeds-master-key-part-1#s-p1-sr-i1" target="_blank">animated webisodes</a>, <a href="http://www.uproxx.com/webculture/2012/03/the-study-group-rises-on-march-15th/" target="_blank">Dark Knight</a>/<a href="http://www.uproxx.com/media/2012/03/community-prometheus-mashup/" target="_blank">Prometheus</a> mashups, and promise of more <a href="warmingglow.uproxx.com/2011/11/community-showrunner-plans-alison-bries-gif-able-moments" target="_blank">Alison Brie GIF-able moments</a> and all) the evil geniuses behind the show go and air their own teaser trailer for the return of the study group <a href="http://www.thesouptv.com/" target="_blank">during the Soup</a> and create a level of excitement I haven't experienced since "getting to second base" was explained to me.
- Uh Oh, That Hawaiian Road Rage Lady Is In Trouble, Now
- Jack White Went After The Foo Fighters In A ‘Kanye West-Esque Rant’
- Welp, Miley Cyrus Has Gone And Pissed Off The Entire Country Of Mexico Now
- Watch 8th Grade Metal Band Unlocking The Truth Make Their Late-Night TV Debut
- Laser Cat Yearbook Kid Compromises, But It’s For A Good Cause