In a deal that really shouldn’t have surprised anyone, lest a team were willing to deliver an entire bus full of MLB-ready pitching prospects to City of Brotherly Love, the Philadelphia Phillies have <a href="http://content.usatoday.com/communities/dailypitch/post/2012/07/cole-hamels-signs-six-year-144-million-deal-/1#.UA_yPWGe66Q">agreed to a new deal with lefty Cole Hamels</a> that will make him the second-richest pitcher in Major League Baseball, behind C.
- A Local News Station Aired Spider-Man Getting Punched Instead Of Ray Rice’s Apology
- Watch As Julia Roberts Confronts The Internet Dog Who Hates Her
- The Trailer For ‘The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water’ Looks Splendid
- Here’s What A Porno Looks Like Without All The Distracting Porn
- Shaquille O’Neal Is Being Sued By Jahmel Binion For Making Fun Of Him On Instagram