Coming off his awards-nominated turn as dark meat-loving abolitionist Thaddeus Stevens in Lincoln, professional <a href="http://filmdrunk.uproxx.com/2013/01/picture-tommy-lee-jones-grumpy-cat-side-by-side-golden-globes-2013" target="_blank">Grumpy Cat</a> Tommy Lee Jones stars as General Douglas MacArthur in Emperor, a film set during the not-depicted-often-enough period in the closing days of WWII, when we had to rush to forgive Japan for all the grimy sh*t they did during the war to pacify their people and turn our attention to fightin' the commies.
- Here’s Your Out Of Character Evidence That Stephen Colbert Is Always Funny
- Drake Roamed Los Angeles In Disguise Asking People What They Think Of Him
- Guess What Happened To These Kids Who Took Prom Photos While Crowded Onto A Small Bridge?
- A ‘Tosh.0′ Production Assistant Was Shot And Killed By The L.A. Police
- Amanda Bynes’ Mom Is Blaming All Of Her Daughter’s Problems On Marijuana
- Oh, Florida: Atheist Attacks Roommate With Butter Knife Because He Thought He Was Jesus
- Discovery Doesn’t Think Your Dog Is Watching Enough Television
- A Canadian Dentist Is Planning On Raising His John Lennon Clone As His Son