As you might imagine, the internet has been mourning <a href="http://www.uproxx.com/technology/2011/10/steve-jobs-is-dead-at-56/">the passing of Steve Jobs</a> and celebrating his life just as voraciously as it <a href="http://www.uproxx.com/technology/2011/08/today-was-steve-jobs-appreciation-day-on-the-internet/">mourned his stepping down as Apple CEO</a> a few weeks ago.
- Here’s Your Out Of Character Evidence That Stephen Colbert Is Always Funny
- Drake Roamed Los Angeles In Disguise Asking People What They Think Of Him
- Guess What Happened To These Kids Who Took Prom Photos While Crowded Onto A Small Bridge?
- A ‘Tosh.0′ Production Assistant Was Shot And Killed By The L.A. Police
- Amanda Bynes’ Mom Is Blaming All Of Her Daughter’s Problems On Marijuana
- Oh, Florida: Atheist Attacks Roommate With Butter Knife Because He Thought He Was Jesus
- Discovery Doesn’t Think Your Dog Is Watching Enough Television
- A Canadian Dentist Is Planning On Raising His John Lennon Clone As His Son