Peter Kokis of <a href="http://www.brooklynrobotworks.com/Home_Page.php">Brooklyn RobotWorks</a>* builds exoskeletal costumes of famous robots and prop weapons out of regular household items, recycled plastic containers, hardware, pet supplies, sporting goods, and other relatively cheap stuff repurposed and repainted to make something awesome.
- Uh Oh, That Hawaiian Road Rage Lady Is In Trouble, Now
- Jack White Went After The Foo Fighters In A ‘Kanye West-Esque Rant’
- Welp, Miley Cyrus Has Gone And Pissed Off The Entire Country Of Mexico Now
- Watch 8th Grade Metal Band Unlocking The Truth Make Their Late-Night TV Debut
- Laser Cat Yearbook Kid Compromises, But It’s For A Good Cause