Last week, Deadspin’s Tommy Craggs <a href="http://deadspin.com/5935747/a-letter-to-sports-illustrateds-thomas-lake-stop-writing-smarmy-letters-to-michael-jordan?tag=smarm">wrote a fantastic response</a> to <a href="https://twitter.com/thomaslake">Sports Illustrated’s Thomas Lake</a>, who penned <a href="http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/writers/thomas_lake/08/13/letter-to-michael-jordan/index.html">a scathing, fart-sniffing letter to Charlotte Bobcats owner Michael Jordan</a> about what he supposedly owed his former high school basketball coach, Pop Herring, who suffers from a mental illness, among other things.
- Here’s Your Out Of Character Evidence That Stephen Colbert Is Always Funny
- Drake Roamed Los Angeles In Disguise Asking People What They Think Of Him
- Guess What Happened To These Kids Who Took Prom Photos While Crowded Onto A Small Bridge?
- A ‘Tosh.0′ Production Assistant Was Shot And Killed By The L.A. Police
- Amanda Bynes’ Mom Is Blaming All Of Her Daughter’s Problems On Marijuana
- Oh, Florida: Atheist Attacks Roommate With Butter Knife Because He Thought He Was Jesus
- Discovery Doesn’t Think Your Dog Is Watching Enough Television
- A Canadian Dentist Is Planning On Raising His John Lennon Clone As His Son