While details of NBA legend Dennis Rodman’s recent trip to North Korea are mostly unknown and limited to quotes like “Kim Jong Un is just a kid” and “He’s a good guy” and “Please don’t hate me”, it seems that the 5-time NBA Champion still wants to put big ol' media jerks like George Snuffleupagus in their places.
- It’s A Battle As Old As Time Itself: Dog Vs. This Woman’s Bikini Top
- This Video Proves For Once And For All That Kids Hating Brussels Sprouts Is A Myth
- Terrifying ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor Wilko Johnson Is Now Cancer Free
- CBS: James Corden Coming To Late Night In March 2015
- Keanu Reeves Recounted To Jimmy Kimmel The Time He Saw A Ghost As A Child
- Everybody Thank Zooey Deschanel, Because ‘Adorkable’ Is Now In The Dictionary