Ark Music Factory -- the record label that brought you <a href="http://www.uproxx.com/tag/rebecca-black/">Rebecca Black</a> and, more recently, <a href="http://www.uproxx.com/music/2011/07/man-who-unleashed-rebecca-black-on-the-world-tries-again/">Lexi St. George</a> -- is at it again, and their "talent" is getting younger, it seems.
- Someone Stole A Huge Truck Full Of Miller High Life From An Orlando Truck Stop
- How Eight Seconds Of Taylor Swift’s Static Became The #1 Song In Canada
- Renée Zellweger Addressed The Internet’s Reaction To Her New Look
- Tina Fey’s Tribute To Jan Hooks Included A ‘Rob F*cking Schneider’ Burn
- The ‘Let’s F*cking Frisbee’ Craigslist Guy Is 100% Real And Did Not Disappoint