Luther Campbell, aka Uncle Luke, is surely best known for writing songs like "Me So Horny" and "Pop That Coochie" with 2 Live Crew, but he has warranted mention on this site a few times before, like when he starred in a Sundance short where he <a href="http://filmdrunk.uproxx.com/2011/12/2-live-crew-singer-to-bone-naked-zombies-in-sundance-short" target="_blank">has sex with some naked zombies</a>.
- Here’s Your Out Of Character Evidence That Stephen Colbert Is Always Funny
- Drake Roamed Los Angeles In Disguise Asking People What They Think Of Him
- Guess What Happened To These Kids Who Took Prom Photos While Crowded Onto A Small Bridge?
- A ‘Tosh.0′ Production Assistant Was Shot And Killed By The L.A. Police
- Amanda Bynes’ Mom Is Blaming All Of Her Daughter’s Problems On Marijuana
- Oh, Florida: Atheist Attacks Roommate With Butter Knife Because He Thought He Was Jesus
- Discovery Doesn’t Think Your Dog Is Watching Enough Television
- A Canadian Dentist Is Planning On Raising His John Lennon Clone As His Son