I'm a big fan of "piggyback art", taking an existing piece of art and adding something to it (like when I added Cthulhu emerging from a cave to the background of a boring $2 garage sale landscape painting then hung it in my living room and saw how long it took people to notice).
- Here’s Your Out Of Character Evidence That Stephen Colbert Is Always Funny
- Drake Roamed Los Angeles In Disguise Asking People What They Think Of Him
- Guess What Happened To These Kids Who Took Prom Photos While Crowded Onto A Small Bridge?
- A ‘Tosh.0′ Production Assistant Was Shot And Killed By The L.A. Police
- Amanda Bynes’ Mom Is Blaming All Of Her Daughter’s Problems On Marijuana
- Oh, Florida: Atheist Attacks Roommate With Butter Knife Because He Thought He Was Jesus
- Discovery Doesn’t Think Your Dog Is Watching Enough Television
- A Canadian Dentist Is Planning On Raising His John Lennon Clone As His Son