On Monday night, dozens of athletes and celebrities who couldn’t get passes to the Major League Baseball Home Run Derby gathered at the Playboy Mansion for the annual BTE All-Star Celebrity Kickoff Party, which serves as sort of a precursor to the MLB All-Star Game and the ESPY Awards, which take place tonight at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles, and will be hosted by Jon Hamm, who is a St.
- Here’s Your Out Of Character Evidence That Stephen Colbert Is Always Funny
- Drake Roamed Los Angeles In Disguise Asking People What They Think Of Him
- Guess What Happened To These Kids Who Took Prom Photos While Crowded Onto A Small Bridge?
- A ‘Tosh.0′ Production Assistant Was Shot And Killed By The L.A. Police
- Amanda Bynes’ Mom Is Blaming All Of Her Daughter’s Problems On Marijuana
- Oh, Florida: Atheist Attacks Roommate With Butter Knife Because He Thought He Was Jesus
- Discovery Doesn’t Think Your Dog Is Watching Enough Television
- A Canadian Dentist Is Planning On Raising His John Lennon Clone As His Son