Now that Newt Gingrich has been back in the spotlight long enough to remind everyone that he'd probably make for a horrible, HORRIBLE president, his campaign has come up with a new strategy to combat the bad publicity generated by dumb stuff like <a href="http://www.uproxx.com/media/2011/12/the-daily-shows-larry-wilmore-destroyed-newt-gingrich-last-night/">his idea to force poor kids to clean the toilets at their schools</a>, not to mention his penchant for divorcing cancer-stricken wives: Photos of Newt with animals.
- Here’s Your Out Of Character Evidence That Stephen Colbert Is Always Funny
- Drake Roamed Los Angeles In Disguise Asking People What They Think Of Him
- Guess What Happened To These Kids Who Took Prom Photos While Crowded Onto A Small Bridge?
- A ‘Tosh.0′ Production Assistant Was Shot And Killed By The L.A. Police
- Amanda Bynes’ Mom Is Blaming All Of Her Daughter’s Problems On Marijuana
- Oh, Florida: Atheist Attacks Roommate With Butter Knife Because He Thought He Was Jesus
- Discovery Doesn’t Think Your Dog Is Watching Enough Television
- A Canadian Dentist Is Planning On Raising His John Lennon Clone As His Son