Nick Broomfield, who's made documentaries about Kurt Cobain (Kurt and Courtney), Tupac and Biggie (Biggie and Tupac), and Heidi Fleiss (Heidi Fleiss: Hollywood Madam), among others, is sort of a tabloidy, British version of Werner Herzog, and most recently, he turned his God-awful, droning, British stroke victim narration on Sarah Palin, for a new documentary that will be premiering at the Toronto Film Festival, for the no doubt untold millions of Palin supporters present there.
- Uh Oh, That Hawaiian Road Rage Lady Is In Trouble, Now
- Jack White Went After The Foo Fighters In A ‘Kanye West-Esque Rant’
- Welp, Miley Cyrus Has Gone And Pissed Off The Entire Country Of Mexico Now
- Watch 8th Grade Metal Band Unlocking The Truth Make Their Late-Night TV Debut
- Laser Cat Yearbook Kid Compromises, But It’s For A Good Cause