Last summer, as the majority of NFL players were worried about whether or not they’d be able to pay for their Internet bills, <a href="https://twitter.com/#!/CutonDime25">Philadelphia Eagles running back LeSean McCoy</a> took a shot at <a href="https://twitter.com/#!/OsiUmenyiora">New York Giants DE Osi Umenyiora</a> on Twitter, calling him soft and overrated.
- Here’s Your Out Of Character Evidence That Stephen Colbert Is Always Funny
- Drake Roamed Los Angeles In Disguise Asking People What They Think Of Him
- Guess What Happened To These Kids Who Took Prom Photos While Crowded Onto A Small Bridge?
- A ‘Tosh.0′ Production Assistant Was Shot And Killed By The L.A. Police
- Amanda Bynes’ Mom Is Blaming All Of Her Daughter’s Problems On Marijuana
- Oh, Florida: Atheist Attacks Roommate With Butter Knife Because He Thought He Was Jesus
- Discovery Doesn’t Think Your Dog Is Watching Enough Television
- A Canadian Dentist Is Planning On Raising His John Lennon Clone As His Son