When you spend the better part of a decade busting your ass to establish a reputation as the world’s greatest storytelling womanizer, you shouldn’t be too shocked when it sticks with you long after you’d like it to.
- John Cleese’s Lost Sketches Are Next Best Thing To More Monty Python
- Horrible Woman Wants To Know How She Can Keep The Poor Kids From Trick Or Treating In Her Neighborhood
- This Video Proves For Once And For All That Kids Hating Brussels Sprouts Is A Myth
- Terrifying ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor Wilko Johnson Is Now Cancer Free
- CBS: James Corden Coming To Late Night In March 2015