Not that we resent science for simply trying to advance robotics, but when you build something, look at it, and realize you've built a Terminator hand, you really have to ask yourself what, precisely, you're trying to achieve as a scientist and whether it happens to be a good thing.
- It’s A Battle As Old As Time Itself: Dog Vs. This Woman’s Bikini Top
- This Video Proves For Once And For All That Kids Hating Brussels Sprouts Is A Myth
- Terrifying ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor Wilko Johnson Is Now Cancer Free
- CBS: James Corden Coming To Late Night In March 2015
- Keanu Reeves Recounted To Jimmy Kimmel The Time He Saw A Ghost As A Child
- Everybody Thank Zooey Deschanel, Because ‘Adorkable’ Is Now In The Dictionary