<a href="http://uproxx.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/1621179_d4bb317bfe.jpg"></a>Our opinion on what, precisely, is killing the music industry is <a href="http://www.uproxx.com/technology/2011/10/pop-didnt-eat-itself-why-piracy-didnt-destroy-the-music-industry/">something we've made very clear in the past.</a> And, whaddaya know, here comes the RIAA, <a href="http://uproxx.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/fa8a2072-6bf8-d44d-b9c8-ce5f55bbc050.pdf">with its latest figures</a>, to prove it really is a flawed business model, and not piracy.
- Here’s Your Out Of Character Evidence That Stephen Colbert Is Always Funny
- Drake Roamed Los Angeles In Disguise Asking People What They Think Of Him
- Guess What Happened To These Kids Who Took Prom Photos While Crowded Onto A Small Bridge?
- A ‘Tosh.0′ Production Assistant Was Shot And Killed By The L.A. Police
- Amanda Bynes’ Mom Is Blaming All Of Her Daughter’s Problems On Marijuana
- Oh, Florida: Atheist Attacks Roommate With Butter Knife Because He Thought He Was Jesus
- Discovery Doesn’t Think Your Dog Is Watching Enough Television
- A Canadian Dentist Is Planning On Raising His John Lennon Clone As His Son