Fan songs -- not just the ones <a href="http://withleather.uproxx.com/2011/10/texas-rangers-train-lady-worse-than-anything-sung-about-the-buffalo-bills" target="_blank">people record in their garage</a>, this includes the ones that are <a href="http://withleather.uproxx.com/2012/04/ring-ring-ring-ring-hockey-phone" target="_blank">professionally produced</a> -- are almost always terrible.
- Here’s Your Out Of Character Evidence That Stephen Colbert Is Always Funny
- Drake Roamed Los Angeles In Disguise Asking People What They Think Of Him
- Guess What Happened To These Kids Who Took Prom Photos While Crowded Onto A Small Bridge?
- A ‘Tosh.0′ Production Assistant Was Shot And Killed By The L.A. Police
- Amanda Bynes’ Mom Is Blaming All Of Her Daughter’s Problems On Marijuana
- Oh, Florida: Atheist Attacks Roommate With Butter Knife Because He Thought He Was Jesus
- Discovery Doesn’t Think Your Dog Is Watching Enough Television
- A Canadian Dentist Is Planning On Raising His John Lennon Clone As His Son