If the fact that Kid Rock and countless other disgusting-looking musicians <a href="http://www.uproxx.com/music/2012/05/10-best-rock-star-sex-secrets-from-groupie-dirt/#page/1">have groupies</a> who follow them around essentially begging them to sample their tainted lady-parts wasn't enough evidence for you, science has come along to validate that their is some correlation between music and sex, along with drugs as well.
- Here’s Your Out Of Character Evidence That Stephen Colbert Is Always Funny
- Drake Roamed Los Angeles In Disguise Asking People What They Think Of Him
- Guess What Happened To These Kids Who Took Prom Photos While Crowded Onto A Small Bridge?
- A ‘Tosh.0′ Production Assistant Was Shot And Killed By The L.A. Police
- Amanda Bynes’ Mom Is Blaming All Of Her Daughter’s Problems On Marijuana
- Oh, Florida: Atheist Attacks Roommate With Butter Knife Because He Thought He Was Jesus
- Discovery Doesn’t Think Your Dog Is Watching Enough Television
- A Canadian Dentist Is Planning On Raising His John Lennon Clone As His Son