If you've followed Bill O'Reilly's career at all, you know that -- perhaps more than anything -- he's always billed himself as a man of the people, a guy looking out for "the folks" out there, people who are powerless against the nameless, faceless forces of The Man that are constantly conspiring to get them.
- Here’s Your Out Of Character Evidence That Stephen Colbert Is Always Funny
- Drake Roamed Los Angeles In Disguise Asking People What They Think Of Him
- Guess What Happened To These Kids Who Took Prom Photos While Crowded Onto A Small Bridge?
- A ‘Tosh.0′ Production Assistant Was Shot And Killed By The L.A. Police
- Amanda Bynes’ Mom Is Blaming All Of Her Daughter’s Problems On Marijuana
- Oh, Florida: Atheist Attacks Roommate With Butter Knife Because He Thought He Was Jesus
- Discovery Doesn’t Think Your Dog Is Watching Enough Television
- A Canadian Dentist Is Planning On Raising His John Lennon Clone As His Son