Ever since skateboarding went mainstream, we've become accustomed to guys like Tony Hawk, Bucky Lasek, Bob Burnquist and whoever else I can remember from the first three Tony Hawk Pro Skater video games being the faces of events like the X-Games and the Dew Tour, and the scariest thing about the sport has been those no good punks on the local church steps making their own skate videos.
- Here’s Your Out Of Character Evidence That Stephen Colbert Is Always Funny
- Drake Roamed Los Angeles In Disguise Asking People What They Think Of Him
- Guess What Happened To These Kids Who Took Prom Photos While Crowded Onto A Small Bridge?
- A ‘Tosh.0′ Production Assistant Was Shot And Killed By The L.A. Police
- Amanda Bynes’ Mom Is Blaming All Of Her Daughter’s Problems On Marijuana
- Oh, Florida: Atheist Attacks Roommate With Butter Knife Because He Thought He Was Jesus
- Discovery Doesn’t Think Your Dog Is Watching Enough Television
- A Canadian Dentist Is Planning On Raising His John Lennon Clone As His Son