I've seen a lot of unfortunate stuff during soccer games -- not limited to <a href="http://withleather.uproxx.com/2012/09/soccer-grenade-explosion-video" target="_blank">fans throwing grenades at players</a> and <a href="http://withleather.uproxx.com/2012/07/sports-on-tv-full-houses-20-greatest-sports-moments#page/9" target="_blank">a kid in San Francisco running the length of the field to score a goal on her own team</a> -- but I've never seen anything quite as coincidentally unfortunate as what happened to Sporting Lokeren goalkeeper Boubacar Copa Barry during Sunday's game against Club Brugge in the Belgian Pro League.
- Here’s Your Out Of Character Evidence That Stephen Colbert Is Always Funny
- Drake Roamed Los Angeles In Disguise Asking People What They Think Of Him
- Guess What Happened To These Kids Who Took Prom Photos While Crowded Onto A Small Bridge?
- A ‘Tosh.0′ Production Assistant Was Shot And Killed By The L.A. Police
- Amanda Bynes’ Mom Is Blaming All Of Her Daughter’s Problems On Marijuana
- Oh, Florida: Atheist Attacks Roommate With Butter Knife Because He Thought He Was Jesus
- Discovery Doesn’t Think Your Dog Is Watching Enough Television
- A Canadian Dentist Is Planning On Raising His John Lennon Clone As His Son