When DJ Premier and Nasty Nas are included in the program, the show typically sells out.
- Taylor Swift Was Just Slighted By A Fortune Cookie, So Expect A New Heartbroken Song Any Day Now
- How The Grinch Stole Money From Plymouth Teachers After Christmas
- This Japanese Artist Built A Kayak In The Shape Of Her Vagina And Has Been Arrested For Obscenity
- North Koreans Really Want To See ‘The Interview’ And Pyongyang Is Freaking Out
- On Christmas Eve, A Seattle Bus Rider Dared To Sit Too Close To Another Passenger And Was Stabbed Multiple Times