In his <a href="http://filmdrunk.uproxx.com/2012/06/filmdrunk-review-thats-my-boy">review of That's My Boy</a>, Adam Sandler's latest cinematic equivalent of a talking pile of dog poop that screams out outdated pop culture references, our very own Burnsy said, "I laughed zero times, and not even in an 'I can’t laugh because I’ll hate myself' way.
- Here’s Your Out Of Character Evidence That Stephen Colbert Is Always Funny
- Drake Roamed Los Angeles In Disguise Asking People What They Think Of Him
- Guess What Happened To These Kids Who Took Prom Photos While Crowded Onto A Small Bridge?
- A ‘Tosh.0′ Production Assistant Was Shot And Killed By The L.A. Police
- Amanda Bynes’ Mom Is Blaming All Of Her Daughter’s Problems On Marijuana
- Oh, Florida: Atheist Attacks Roommate With Butter Knife Because He Thought He Was Jesus
- Discovery Doesn’t Think Your Dog Is Watching Enough Television
- A Canadian Dentist Is Planning On Raising His John Lennon Clone As His Son