In an events center filled to capacity with high-performance gaming computers, ten-foot tall mech displays with moving parts and <a href="http://www.uproxx.com/gammasquad/2012/03/funny-sexy-and-austin-cosplay-of-the-week-sxsw-screenburn-arcade#page/1">chainsaw wielding cheerleaders on zombie school buses</a>, it was an iPad tank game with a (wonderfully) terrible pun name that held my attention the longest.
- Here’s Your Out Of Character Evidence That Stephen Colbert Is Always Funny
- Drake Roamed Los Angeles In Disguise Asking People What They Think Of Him
- Guess What Happened To These Kids Who Took Prom Photos While Crowded Onto A Small Bridge?
- A ‘Tosh.0′ Production Assistant Was Shot And Killed By The L.A. Police
- Amanda Bynes’ Mom Is Blaming All Of Her Daughter’s Problems On Marijuana
- Oh, Florida: Atheist Attacks Roommate With Butter Knife Because He Thought He Was Jesus
- Discovery Doesn’t Think Your Dog Is Watching Enough Television
- A Canadian Dentist Is Planning On Raising His John Lennon Clone As His Son