Bryan Cranston starred in asoap opera mid-80s, which afforded him the opportunity to show off what a beefcake he was in prestigious publications.
- Feast Your Eyes On Justin Bieber’s Adorable Attempt At Growing Facial Hair
- Childish Gambino Called Himself ‘The Best Rapper’ Alive And Dissed Drake
- Seth Rogen Drank Beer Out Of The Stanley Cup Like A Good Canadian, Eh?
- Where Has Afroman Been Since ‘Because I Got High’? A Serious Investigation.
- The Gang From ‘It’s Always Sunny’ Hopes To Solve All Of Your Problems With A New Self-Help Book