I was really hoping the Caps could go all the way this year, but artist Aleksandr Reut has jinxed them into a literal oblivion with <a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/Champions-/190526407834?#ht_2323wt_1139">Washington Capitals -- We are the Champions!</a>, a 40″ x 32″ oil painting on canvas that may or may not serve as the cover to an NHL Choose Your Own Adventure Book reading "the Caps have died, the end" on every page.
- Here’s Your Out Of Character Evidence That Stephen Colbert Is Always Funny
- Drake Roamed Los Angeles In Disguise Asking People What They Think Of Him
- Guess What Happened To These Kids Who Took Prom Photos While Crowded Onto A Small Bridge?
- A ‘Tosh.0′ Production Assistant Was Shot And Killed By The L.A. Police
- Amanda Bynes’ Mom Is Blaming All Of Her Daughter’s Problems On Marijuana
- Oh, Florida: Atheist Attacks Roommate With Butter Knife Because He Thought He Was Jesus
- Discovery Doesn’t Think Your Dog Is Watching Enough Television
- A Canadian Dentist Is Planning On Raising His John Lennon Clone As His Son