No matter how many home runs Josh Hamilton hits or how many <a href="http://www.sportressofblogitude.com/2012/05/09/austrian-newspaper-headline-about-josh-hamilton-refers-to-him-as-ex-junkie-pic/" target="_blank">Austrian newspapers refer to him as an ex-junkie</a> for doing so, the story of the 2012 baseball season thus far has and will continue to be the struggles of Albert Pujols.
- Here’s Your Out Of Character Evidence That Stephen Colbert Is Always Funny
- Drake Roamed Los Angeles In Disguise Asking People What They Think Of Him
- Guess What Happened To These Kids Who Took Prom Photos While Crowded Onto A Small Bridge?
- A ‘Tosh.0′ Production Assistant Was Shot And Killed By The L.A. Police
- Amanda Bynes’ Mom Is Blaming All Of Her Daughter’s Problems On Marijuana
- Oh, Florida: Atheist Attacks Roommate With Butter Knife Because He Thought He Was Jesus
- Discovery Doesn’t Think Your Dog Is Watching Enough Television
- A Canadian Dentist Is Planning On Raising His John Lennon Clone As His Son