The other day, the Interwebs went absolutely crazy over the story of an Ohio man, Ryan Fitzjerald, who inked his girlfriend, Rossie Brovent, <a href="http://www.metro.us/newyork/Life/article/1036923--rossie-brovent-and-ryan-fitzjerald-is-this-poo-tattoo-the-ultimate-revenge-debunked">with the above poop tattoo after she had asked for a Narnia landscape</a>.
- Here’s Your Out Of Character Evidence That Stephen Colbert Is Always Funny
- Drake Roamed Los Angeles In Disguise Asking People What They Think Of Him
- Guess What Happened To These Kids Who Took Prom Photos While Crowded Onto A Small Bridge?
- A ‘Tosh.0′ Production Assistant Was Shot And Killed By The L.A. Police
- Amanda Bynes’ Mom Is Blaming All Of Her Daughter’s Problems On Marijuana
- Oh, Florida: Atheist Attacks Roommate With Butter Knife Because He Thought He Was Jesus
- Discovery Doesn’t Think Your Dog Is Watching Enough Television
- A Canadian Dentist Is Planning On Raising His John Lennon Clone As His Son