Director Louis Leterrier doesn’t exactly have the best track record when it comes to his films, despite The Transporter and Transporter 2 being entertaining enough, because he’s forever bound to a laughable pair of remakes in The Incredible Hulk and Clash of the Titans.
- Feast Your Eyes On Justin Bieber’s Adorable Attempt At Growing Facial Hair
- Childish Gambino Called Himself ‘The Best Rapper’ Alive And Dissed Drake
- Seth Rogen Drank Beer Out Of The Stanley Cup Like A Good Canadian, Eh?
- Where Has Afroman Been Since ‘Because I Got High’? A Serious Investigation.
- The Gang From ‘It’s Always Sunny’ Hopes To Solve All Of Your Problems With A New Self-Help Book