The state of Arizona's Super Bowl committee has gotten a <a href="http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/index.php?sty=83671" target="_blank">head start on drumming up excitement</a> for next year's Super Bowl (because it's just so hard to get people excited for the Super Bowl), which will be held in the Cardinals facility, University of Phoenix Stadium.
- Here’s Your Out Of Character Evidence That Stephen Colbert Is Always Funny
- Drake Roamed Los Angeles In Disguise Asking People What They Think Of Him
- Guess What Happened To These Kids Who Took Prom Photos While Crowded Onto A Small Bridge?
- A ‘Tosh.0′ Production Assistant Was Shot And Killed By The L.A. Police
- Amanda Bynes’ Mom Is Blaming All Of Her Daughter’s Problems On Marijuana
- Oh, Florida: Atheist Attacks Roommate With Butter Knife Because He Thought He Was Jesus
- Discovery Doesn’t Think Your Dog Is Watching Enough Television
- A Canadian Dentist Is Planning On Raising His John Lennon Clone As His Son