Between <a href="http://withleather.uproxx.com/2011/10/rob-gronkowski-knows-how-to-use-twitter">Rob Gronkowski using Twitter as his personal Adult Friend Finder</a> and Evan Longoria playing the role of Tampa Bay Rays PR <a href="http://withleather.uproxx.com/2011/07/evan-longoria-is-digging-alex-morgan">to reach out to Alex Morgan</a> and then <a href="http://withleather.uproxx.com/2012/02/darren-rovell-is-a-gentleman-and-the-best-of-the-playboy-super-bowl-party#page/1">“rescuing” Playboy Playmate Jaime Edmondson from the evil Darren Rovell</a> only to start dating her, there isn’t much shame to the 140-character social networking game.
- Here’s Your Out Of Character Evidence That Stephen Colbert Is Always Funny
- Drake Roamed Los Angeles In Disguise Asking People What They Think Of Him
- Guess What Happened To These Kids Who Took Prom Photos While Crowded Onto A Small Bridge?
- A ‘Tosh.0′ Production Assistant Was Shot And Killed By The L.A. Police
- Amanda Bynes’ Mom Is Blaming All Of Her Daughter’s Problems On Marijuana
- Oh, Florida: Atheist Attacks Roommate With Butter Knife Because He Thought He Was Jesus
- Discovery Doesn’t Think Your Dog Is Watching Enough Television
- A Canadian Dentist Is Planning On Raising His John Lennon Clone As His Son