<a href="http://uproxx.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/2073387071_5bc57897b4.jpg"></a>We <a href="http://www.uproxx.com/technology/2012/03/comcast-shows-net-neutrality-is-a-joke-with-new-xbox-service/">mentioned a while back</a> that Comcast had decided that they would just stone-cold ignore the rules over net neutrality, declaring that using their streaming apps and other goodies on the XBox 360 <a href="http://www.uproxx.com/technology/2012/03/comcast-shows-net-neutrality-is-a-joke-with-new-xbox-service/">wouldn't count against customer data caps.</a> That smells bad to a lot of people, including Vint Cerf, one of the key players in writing TCP/IP, and essentially one of the founding fathers of the modern Internet.
- Here’s Your Out Of Character Evidence That Stephen Colbert Is Always Funny
- Drake Roamed Los Angeles In Disguise Asking People What They Think Of Him
- Guess What Happened To These Kids Who Took Prom Photos While Crowded Onto A Small Bridge?
- A ‘Tosh.0′ Production Assistant Was Shot And Killed By The L.A. Police
- Amanda Bynes’ Mom Is Blaming All Of Her Daughter’s Problems On Marijuana
- Oh, Florida: Atheist Attacks Roommate With Butter Knife Because He Thought He Was Jesus
- Discovery Doesn’t Think Your Dog Is Watching Enough Television
- A Canadian Dentist Is Planning On Raising His John Lennon Clone As His Son