Scottish director Lynne Ramsay is best known for her last film, We Need to Talk About Kevin (which had some interesting ideas <a href="http://filmdrunk.uproxx.com/2012/03/review-kevin-seriously-what-the-fck-is-your-deal-man" target="_blank">but was ultimately </a>a dull slog), and yesterday was set to start production on her follow up, Jane Got a Gun, a movie about Steven Tyler's gender reassignment starring <a href="http://filmdrunk.uproxx.com/2012/05/jane-got-a-gun-is-the-title-of-a-movie" target="_blank">Natalie Portman as an outlaw's wife defending her farm</a>.
- Here’s Your Out Of Character Evidence That Stephen Colbert Is Always Funny
- Drake Roamed Los Angeles In Disguise Asking People What They Think Of Him
- Guess What Happened To These Kids Who Took Prom Photos While Crowded Onto A Small Bridge?
- A ‘Tosh.0′ Production Assistant Was Shot And Killed By The L.A. Police
- Amanda Bynes’ Mom Is Blaming All Of Her Daughter’s Problems On Marijuana
- Oh, Florida: Atheist Attacks Roommate With Butter Knife Because He Thought He Was Jesus
- Discovery Doesn’t Think Your Dog Is Watching Enough Television
- A Canadian Dentist Is Planning On Raising His John Lennon Clone As His Son