weird

5 Reasons We Can't Wait for "Tokyo Jungle"

By | 3 Comments

<a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo_Jungle">"Tokyo Jungle"</a> is a Sony exclusive for the PS3 with a pretty compelling story: one day, all of humanity simply vanishes, leaving behind the animals.

#Facebook

You Can Now Bet On What Facebook Will Buy Next

By

The British have this weird thing where they'll bet on damn near anything -- weddings, pregnancies, freight shipping, you name it.

weird

Japanese Keep Finding New Ways To Use Technology For Sexual Perversion

By

We really hate to play to stereotypes, but Japan was, after all, the country that had such a problem with upskirt photos that <a href="http://www.cultofmac.com/2356/to-prevent-upskirts-japanese-iphone-3g-always-alerts-when-taking-photos/">they passed a law requiring all cell phones to make a shutter sound when a photo is taken</a>, even on "silent mode.

weird

Own a Cell Phone In North Korea? You’re a War Criminal!

By

<a href="http://uproxx.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/shutterstock_90987647.jpg"></a>North Korea.

weird

What’s With Saturn’s Hexagonal Jetstream?

By | 4 Comments

At right, courtesy of NASA is what the weather is like around Saturn's north pole.

#DC COMICS

Australia Is Getting DC Comics License Plates? From the ’80s?

By | 3 Comments

So, we've got to ask, because it seems to happen an awful lot with DC merchandise, especially the stuff aimed at the mainstream market.

weird

Kim Jong Il's Latest Criminal Enterprise: Hacking Online Games For Prizes

By

As you may have heard, North Korea is just weird, on about every level possible.

weird

Can the Stretchphone Put Nokia Back On Top?

By

You've got to feel bad for Nokia.

#video games

Watson is Watching You Poop

By | 3 Comments

Youtube user <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/tdous">tdous</a> noticed something odd when he was playing "Sherlock Holmes Nemesis".

weird

MEXICAN LARPING GAME SHOW

By | 5 Comments

Looks like your girlfriend had quadruplets.

weird

OH HAI JIM CARREY (UPDATED)

By | 5 Comments

<a href="http://www.65media.com/">65 Media</a> recently redesigned Jim Carrey's <a href="http://www.jimcarrey.com/">official website</a>, and holy hell did it get odd.

weird

THANKSGIVING LYNX

By | 3 Comments

Below is the most boss Thanksgiving turkey drawing any student has ever made, found by <a href="http://www.reddit.com/user/tacosunited">tacosunited</a>.

weird

SHOCK THE MONKEY

By | 10 Comments

Low-intensity shockwaves can trigger the growth of new blood vessels, and about 80% of erectile dysfunction cases are caused by cardiovascular problems (the other 20% are caused by The View .

weird

HAMSTERDAM AND HOCKEY BEARS

By | 5 Comments

What happens in Amsterdam when you have a $1000 Waterwalkerz ball and a pink Hamster suit.


Sign Up



Powered by WordPress.com VIP