This rarely happens (unless we're talking fantasy football potential or budding Hollywood heartthrobs), but I was a little too ahead of the curve when I posted the <a href="http://www.uproxx.com/webculture/2011/10/meme-watch-were-a-culture-not-a-costume-parody-posters/" target="_blank">"We're a Culture, Not a Costume" parodies last week</a>.
- Here’s Your Out Of Character Evidence That Stephen Colbert Is Always Funny
- Drake Roamed Los Angeles In Disguise Asking People What They Think Of Him
- Guess What Happened To These Kids Who Took Prom Photos While Crowded Onto A Small Bridge?
- A ‘Tosh.0′ Production Assistant Was Shot And Killed By The L.A. Police
- Amanda Bynes’ Mom Is Blaming All Of Her Daughter’s Problems On Marijuana
- Oh, Florida: Atheist Attacks Roommate With Butter Knife Because He Thought He Was Jesus
- Discovery Doesn’t Think Your Dog Is Watching Enough Television
- A Canadian Dentist Is Planning On Raising His John Lennon Clone As His Son