This week has already been highlighted by “news” that includes people <a href="http://www.collegehumor.com/article/6865235/twidiots-beyonce-the-treasonous-traitor">accusing Beyonce of treason for lip-syncing the National Anthem</a>, Manti Te’o playing <a href="http://abcnews.go.com/US/manti-teo-tells-katie-couric-briefly-lied-girlfriend/story?id=18290412">the “What would you do?” game</a> with Katie Couric, and Sheryl Crow, of all people, <a href="http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertainment/2013/01/sheryl-crow-on-ex-lance-armstrong-the-truth-will-set-you-free/">being dragged through the mud over Lance Armstrong</a> admitting that he used PEDs, so I think it’s safe to say that this is quite the slow news week.
- Here’s Your Out Of Character Evidence That Stephen Colbert Is Always Funny
- Drake Roamed Los Angeles In Disguise Asking People What They Think Of Him
- Guess What Happened To These Kids Who Took Prom Photos While Crowded Onto A Small Bridge?
- A ‘Tosh.0′ Production Assistant Was Shot And Killed By The L.A. Police
- Amanda Bynes’ Mom Is Blaming All Of Her Daughter’s Problems On Marijuana
- Oh, Florida: Atheist Attacks Roommate With Butter Knife Because He Thought He Was Jesus
- Discovery Doesn’t Think Your Dog Is Watching Enough Television
- A Canadian Dentist Is Planning On Raising His John Lennon Clone As His Son